Sr. Administrative Assistant
Location: Diamond Bar
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionREQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS This position will
provide complex and highly responsible administrative support to
Assistant Deputy Executive Officers of Legislative, Public Affairs,
and Media Office (LPAM). The Senior Administrative Assistant
assists executive management at Board meetings, LPAM Advisory
Groups, hearings, community events, conferences, public workshops,
as well as responsible for a variety of other duties and special
projects as needed. Candidates should be dependable, with executive
assistant experience, and must possess the following:
- Excellent data entry and word processing skills using Word and
- Strong customer service skills and ability to interact
diplomatically on the phone and in person.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy for data entry and
- Great organizational skills -- ability to multi-task in a
fast-paced office environment and follow through to ensure tasks
- Good English language reading ability, comprehension, and
EXAMPLE OF JOB DUTIES This Senior Administrative Assistant position
will have responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Maintaining the Assistant Deputy Executive Officer's (ADEO)
calendar, scheduling meetings with Executive Council, internal
staff, outside agencies, elected officials, and the public.
- Screening telephone calls and referring them to appropriate
- Logging incoming correspondences and requests from the
Executive Office, Governing Board members, elected officials,
outside agencies, and internal staff and handling confidential
information and inquiries.
- Preparing and facilitating committee and/or advisory group
meetings including taking minutes, roll call votes, action items
and other tasks.
- Tracking division budget and coordinating budget
- Coordinating team-building activities.
- Tracking Performance Appraisal due dates and requesting status
updates from Managers
- Ensuring timely submittal of updates to the Executive Officer's
- Tracking/reporting weekly teleworking schedules to Executive
- Tracking/reporting vacation travel.
- Coordinating public records requests for the Division.
- Supervising or coordinating the work of Secretaries and
handling confidential information and inquiries.
- In addition to the essential job duties, other responsibilities
may also include assisting with the preparation of ADEO
presentations, personnel transactions, special projects, and
summarizing staff reports.Duration of Assignment: Approximately up
to 3 months and may be extended depending divisional needsWork
Schedule: Four 10-hour days, Tuesday – Friday, with a 7:00 start
time, ending at 5:30 p.m.
Keywords: SuperbTech,Inc., Diamond Bar , Sr. Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Diamond Bar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!