Director of Human Resources
Location: Diamond Bar
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Careers - Voyig - Director of Human Resources in Diamond Bar,
California - Careers at Zenlayer Skip Branding Home / Contact /
Sitemap Office: (281) 528-1264
- ABOUT US
- Careers INDUSTRY LINKS Wounded Warrior Project
Society for Human Resource Management
- Hello world! February 10, 2015 Voyig, LLC 128 Vision Park Blvd,
Suite 130 Shenandoah, TX 77384Phone: (281) 528-1264Email:
firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.voyig.com 8 South Michigan Ave, Suite 2800
Chicago, IL 60603Phone: (312) 771-0688 Copyright 2015, Voyig
Careers - Voyig - Director of Human Resources in Diamond Bar,
California - Careers at Zenlayer Skip to Main Content Please Enable
Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to
experience all the personalized features of this site, including
the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning
Candidate? Log back in! Director of Human Resources Job Locations
US-CA-Diamond Bar Posted Date 7 months ago (6/22/2020 3:30 PM) Job
ID 2020-4340 # of Openings 1 Category Information Technology
Overview Our client strives to improve digital user experience for
every organization and individual! They are looking for an ENERGY
DRIVEN, PEOPLE CARE , and DETERMINED HR professional who believes
in this mission and can take our HR team to the next level. The
Director of Human Resources, reporting to the Vice President, will
lead and manage US and APAC HR team, which will include the hiring
capability to identify and fill company strategic positions,
optimize compensation structure and program, strategize performance
appraisal, and maintain organization compliance in company scalable
development during pre-IPO and IPO.We build high performance team
with entrepreneur spirit. Let us know if you think you are the one!
About Company Our client is an edge cloud services provider
headquartered in Los Angeles and Shanghai with offices in Hong
Kong, Singapore, Beijing, Hangzhou and Shenzhen. Businesses utilize
their software-defined platform to instantly enable worldwide
connectivity and deliver superior user experience. They offer
on-demand bare metal cloud, cloud net-working, SD-WAN and managed
services in more than 150 data centers on six continents.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; has existing
industry-focused connections or partnership with recruiting
agencies to fulfill strategic positions; develops and executes best
practices for hiring and talent management.
- Optimizes and implements the structure of competitive
compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, and employee
- Responsibility for organization compliance with federal, state
and local legislation pertaining to all personnel matters during
company scalable development.
- Develop --and Lead-- US and APAC-- Human Resource-- team .
Identifies key performance indicators for the human resource and
talent management functions.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to define the
organizations long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to
support this mission through talent management.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource
programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and
leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations;
performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and
morale; occupational health and safety; and training and
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- R eviews and makes recommendations to executive management for
improvement of the organization's policies, procedures and
practices on personnel matters.
- Recommends, evaluates and participates in staff development and
career planning for the organization. Qualification and
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration,
or related field required; Master's degree preferred.
- 10 years + --experience of Human Resource --Management, with 5+
years on Director or HR leadership position .
- Experience leading HR department during company transition from
a small to mid-size.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible and able to quickly absorb constant and complex
- Possess Global, Diversified perspectives and Asian cultural
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or conflict situations in
related work scope.
- HR experience in tech industry. Key Competencies & skills:
- High energy and superb follow-through.
- Adaptable and comfortable working through ambiguous situations;
manages change in a positive and can-do attitude, shows resilience,
high level of emotional maturity and EQ.
- Proactively leads partnerships and establishes
- Has the ability to engage with all levels of the organization,
Management, Managers and employees.
- Energetic, dynamic and had a can-do attitude Preferred
- HRBP experience.
- Attained and kept current with SPHR or SHRM-SCP.
- Bilingual fluency in English and Mandarin ( sp eaking,
- Manage HR responsibilities for international regional
- HR experience in telecom, cloud computing, gaming, media, video
streaming, or internet industry. Additional Information:
- Work Location: Diamond Bar, CA
- Job Type: Regular
- Benefit Eligibility: Yes
- Salary: Compensation package will be commensurate with
- Company offers a competitive compensation package, including
health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation,
personal and sick days, 401(k) plan, wellness benefits, etc Options
Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this job to a friend
Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this
moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your
newsfeed Loading... Connect With Us! Not ready to apply or don't
see what you are looking for? No problem, we still want to get to
know you! We are always looking to build our pipeline of talent to
help our clients build more fully functioning teams. Connect with
us to hear about upcoming opportunities. Application FAQs Software
Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Voyig, Diamond Bar , Director of Human Resources, Executive , Diamond Bar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!