WMS IT Manager
Company: Niagara Bottling
Location: Diamond Bar
Posted on: November 12, 2021
At Niagara, we're looking for Team Members who want to be part
of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest
quality most affordable bottled water.Consider applying here, if
you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a
chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.We offer
competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team
Members.WMS IT ManagerThe WMS IT Manager is a key member of the IT
management team. The IT Manager oversees the timely application
support to business users and ensures that application issues are
efficiently and effectively resolved. Oversees project plan
development, project execution management, project status
monitoring and reporting to project sponsors and steering
committee. More specifically, the WMS IT Manager is responsible for
leading the gathering of business and functional requirements, and
for coordinating with application vendors and/or internal
development (technical) teams to ensure that the solution design,
build and testing approach satisfies/meets requirements. Qualified
candidates are expected to have 6-10 years of experience with
Manhattan Associates Warehouse Management Systems, specifically
with WMoS. This person will have led at least one major
implementation project and/or software systems upgrade.Essential
- Grow and develop team members; prepare functional team to
support all business applications.
- Lead functional and development teams and actively participate
in all phases of system implementation including requirements
gathering, functional and technical design, system design and
development, testing and roll-out and production support.
- Assume a strategic role in the evolution of Niagara's
application portfolio, including designing and developing process
improvements for roll-out in a multi-plant, 24/7 environment.
- Manage full life cycle implementation of major new
technologies, potentially including WMS, BI, and CRM.
- Utilize disciplined development methodology for continuous
evolution and optimization for the applications solution.
- Teach and mentor direct reports in Project Management
- Manage and oversee support of the Manhattan, Oracle EBS,
Transportation, Logility and E80 applications.
- Troubleshoot transaction issues. Fully document all
configurations, customizations, and interfaces to other
- Develop and streamline IT applications support strategy and
manage end user expectations.
- Ability to identify and address root cause of production
problems, and a strong background in resolving application support
- Responsible for issue, problem and change management functions
to ensure application availability, uptime and service levels to
- Ability to formulate and document requirements, design
specifications, and test plans for extensions to Supply Chain,
Distributions, Manufacturing and Finance applications which
include, reports, interfaces, conversions, and enhancements.
- Utilize disciplined custom software development methodology or
COTS package implementation process for continuous evolution and
optimization of applications/business solutions.
- Develop, generate and deliver steering committee meeting
presentations to communicate project status, seek guidance and
- Follow industry standards related to software development
lifecycle (SDLC) and software quality assurance (SQA) practices and
methodologies to ensure quality of project deliverables and
- Enforce and manage project deadlines and schedules.
- Commit to quality deliverables while ensuring technical
solutions are on-scope, on-time and on-budget.
- Accurately prepare written business correspondence that is
coherent, grammatically correct, effective, professional, and
- Follow through with commitments and assume additional
responsibilities without being asked.
- Provide weekly status reports.
- Partner with internal, external and business partners to
support the Niagara business application.
- Open and manage SR service request tickets with vendor level 3
- Facilitate communication/relationship within Niagara business
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a
comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that
are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities
and activities may change at any time with or without prior
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 6 Years - Experience in Field or similar manufacturing
- 6 Years - Experience in Position
- 4 Years - Experience managing people/projects*experience may
include a combination of work experience and education
- List if any travel is required using percentage of time:NONE
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 10+ Years- Experience in Field or similar manufacturing
- 10+ Years - Experience working in Position
- 6 Years - Experience managing people/projects
- experience may include a combination of work experience and
educationCompetenciesThis position embodies the values of Niagara's
LIFE competency model, focusing on the following key drivers of
- Lead Like an Owner
- Manages a safe working environment, accurately documents safety
related training, and effectively communicates safety
- Provides strategic input and oversight to departmental
- Makes data driven decisions and develops sustainable
- Skilled in reducing costs and managing timelines while
prioritizing long run impact over short term wins
- Makes decisions by putting overall company success first before
- Leads/facilitates discussions to get positive outcomes for the
- Makes strategic decisions which prioritize the needs of the
customer over departmental/individual goals
- Continuously evaluates existing programs and processes, and
develops new initiatives to increase efficiency and reduce
- Creates, monitors, and responds to departmental performance
metrics to drive continuous improvement
- Communicates a clear vision, organizes resources effectively,
and adjusts the strategy as needed when managing change
- Find a Way
- Demonstrates ability to think analytically and synthesize
- Effectively delegates technical tasks to subordinates
- Works effectively with departments, vendors, and customers to
achieve organizational success
- Identifies opportunities for collaboration in strategic
- Empowered to be Great
- Makes hiring decisions primarily based on culture fit and
attitude, and secondarily based on technical expertise
- Engages in long term talent planning
- Provides opportunities for the development of all direct
- Understands, identifies, and addresses conflict within own team
and between teamsAdditionally, the IT Manager expected to
- Excellent communication, leadership and collaboration
- Possesses solid project management skills.
- Advanced decision making and problem solving skills.
- Significant knowledge in all and previous hands on experience
in at least one of the following: Systems Oracle EBusiness Suite,
Oracle Transportations, Manhattan Warehouse Management System,
- Leadership - inspires and motivates others to perform well;
commands respect and is trustworthy; accepts feedback from
- Managing People - provides regular performance feedback;
improves processes, products and services; continually works to
improve supervisory skills.
- Ability to guide technical projects successfully from inception
- Experienced with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and
- Team Work - balances team and individual responsibilities;
gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive
team spirit; puts success of team above own interests; able to
build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Adaptability - adapts to changes in the work environment; able
to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Planning/Organizing - uses time efficiently; plans for
additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or
schedules other people and their tasks.
- Extensive experience with in Oracle applications (EBS, OTM,
etc.), Manhattan/E80 Warehouse Management, HRMS and Supply/Demand
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Project Management - coordinates projects; communicates changes
and progress; completes projects on time; budget management;
manages project team activities.
- Oral Communication - speaks clearly and persuasively in
positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification;
responds well to questions.Education
- Minimum Required:
- Bachelor"s Degree in Supply Chain, Transportation,
Manufacturing, Computer Science or Engineering, related field, or
equivalent work experience.
- Master"s Degree in Supply Chain, Transportation, Manufacturing,
Computer Science or Engineering, or related field or equivalent
job is intended to be performed entirely outside of ColoradoAny
employment agency, person or entity that submits a r--sum-- into
this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the
understanding that the applicant"s r--sum-- will become the
property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have
the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee
owed to the submitting employment agency, person or
entity.Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara
Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit
r--sum-- to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon
authorization, submit r--sum-- into this career site to be eligible
for placement fees.
Keywords: Niagara Bottling, Diamond Bar , WMS IT Manager, Executive , Diamond Bar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!