Regional HR Manager
Company: CDNetworks Inc.
Location: Diamond Bar
Posted on: November 18, 2021
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position will provide strategic business
partnership to cross functional management in order to ensure the
business functions are operating optimally, leveraging talent
effectively, and sustaining a positive culture and work
- Leads and directs the routine functions of the North America
HR, including, but not limited to, policies and procedures, talent
acquisition, compensation and benefits, training and development,
performance management, talent management and employee
- Supports the Global Director of HR and Regional HR teams to
develop and implement forward-looking HR programs to support the
global initiatives of the business.
- Manges the talent acquisition process, including recruitment,
interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, proactively
builds a strong pipeline of key talent across Sales, Marketing,
Technical and Corporate functions to fill recruitment needs of the
- Advises coaches, and partner with the management team to
address HR-related enquiries and ensure full compliance with HR
policies, legal and statutory requirements.
- Ensures the smooth and efficient delivery of all HR operational
activities (HR Administration, HR reporting, HR compliance,
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits, research, and
proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the
organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Advises managers and employees on sensitive labor and employee
relations matters, including grievance and arbitration procedures,
performance issues and disciplinary actions, advises and assists
managers in identifying employee relations issues and determining
appropriate course of action.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment
laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews
policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory
changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent
management, and employment law.
- Other duties as assigned by management.JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources,
or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5-8 years of relevant HR Management or human
resources business partnering experience.
- Solid background managing complex employee relations
- Strong knowledge in California employment legislation and case
laws (knowledge of Canadian labor law is a plus)
- Experience with local government agencies including local labor
- Human Resources theories, practices, and techniques
- Effective written and oral communications, listening,
presentation, group facilitation skills, so as to engage and
influence at all levels
- Application of processes for influencing performance
- Skills in word processing, spreadsheet applications and data
bases to retrieve and analyze data and create reports.
- Coordinating activities with other internal departments and
- Effective project and time management, and flexibility and
willingness to take on additional tasks, with ability to plan,
prioritize and manage multiple complex projects concurrently.Job
Keywords: CDNetworks Inc., Diamond Bar , Regional HR Manager, Executive , Diamond Bar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!