Credit Management Trainee
Location: Diamond Bar
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Make a difference.
As a Trainee, you will have the opportunity to prepare for a
functional or managerial role in an assigned specialty area of the
Company by completing rotational assignments, and gaining work
experience and exposure to various functions and business units
throughout the Company.
In this role you will:
- Successfully complete rotational assignments in assigned
specialty area, gaining knowledge of and exposure to various
aspects of the business.
- Perform specific, assigned job duties in assigned specialty
- Gain a working knowledge of all responsibilities and duties of
assigned specialty area.
- Complete assigned training and development activities and
educational programs in an accurate and timely manner. Provide
feedback to manager on ways to improve training.
- Participate in special projects and meet tight and changing
deadlines as required.
- Learn the fundamentals of the Company's business, and
demonstrate proficiency in assigned specialty area.
- Research, discuss, and recommend best practices for assigned
- Develop an understanding of the continuous improvement process
and participate in various initiatives.
What you bring to the table:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 4 year degree may be preferred depending on assigned specialty
- Knowledge of the wholesale distribution industry
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Understanding of continuous improvement techniques and
- Oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with
all levels within the organization and in a team-based
- Ability to work effectively with external customers, suppliers,
and vendors if required in assigned specialty area
- Analytical, conceptual, and problem solving skills
- Planning, organizational and time management skills with the
ability to set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced
- Leadership skills with the ability to mentor and supervise
- Ability to be self-motivated, business oriented, flexible, and
- Ability to relocate, depending on assigned specialty area
Why should you join Graybar?
At Graybar, our employees are the heart and soul of our company. We
believe that employees with diverse perspectives bring the ideas
and innovative thinking we need to solve our biggest challenges and
compete in an ever-changing world. Consistent with our values, we
welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures and experiences into
our company because we believe it's the right thing to do and the
right way to run our business.
We want each of our employees to know that they matter and to feel
a sense of belonging, ownership and inclusion at Graybar. We
believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect,
and we work to build a collaborative environment where our
employees have the opportunity to grow, learn and make a
difference, both as individuals and as part of the team.
That's what our employee ownership culture is all about: working as
one team and moving forward together, while honoring the unique
value each person brings to our company.
Apply now and find out what's next for you.
At Graybar, we are known for our comprehensive benefits and our
employee stock ownership plan! As a full-time employee of Graybar,
you will accrue THREE weeks of vacation during your first 12
months, and will have access to a wide variety of our benefits.
Benefits include: Medical Insurance and Prescription Drug, Dental
Insurance, Vision Plan, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts,
Disability Benefits, Profit Sharing Plan, 401(k) Savings Plan, Paid
Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays, Employee Recognition Program
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future
opportunity by clicking Introduce Yourself in the top-right corner
of the page or create an account to set up email alerts as new job
postings become available that meet your interest!
Keywords: Graybar, Diamond Bar , Credit Management Trainee, Executive , Diamond Bar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!