Vice President of Product
Company: VOYIG, LLC
Location: Diamond Bar
Posted on: September 23, 2022
We are looking for a -Vice President of Product -who possesses a
unique blend of business and technical savvy. As a direct report to
the CEO, the VP of Product is a key member of Zenlayer's leadership
team and is responsible for planning and executing an integrated
multi-year product strategy, technical vision, and roadmap with
well-defined metrics. -
In this role, you will be directly responsible for the overall
success of our product portfolio - defining, communicating, and
executing its strategy to achieve our growth, profit, and customer
goals. -In addition, you will lead the product management and
product marketing teams, and partner closely with leaders in
R&D, Sales, Marketing, and Operations.
Zenlayer is an edge cloud services provider headquartered in Los
Angeles and Shanghai with offices in Hong Kong, Singapore, Beijing,
Hangzhou and Shenzhen. - Businesses utilize our software-defined
platform to instantly enable worldwide connectivity and deliver
superior user experience. We offer on-demand bare metal cloud,
cloud net-working, SD-WAN and managed services in more than 150
data centers on six continents.
- Develop and execute the overall product strategy and roadmap to
achieve company goals.
- Focus relentlessly on the customer and use market-derived
insights to inform product vision and decisions.
- Develop innovative solutions and create synergies between
different product lines to maximize market and customer
- Pull multiple groups together to build and deliver on product
- Become a thought leader in the edge computing industry, and
represent Zenlayer at press activities, conferences, and
discussions with market analysts.
- Improve and grow the team by attracting, developing, and
retaining high performance product leaders.
- BA/BS required, computer science or related technology degree
- 10+ years of product management experience
- 5+ years' experience managing a sizeable product management
- Demonstrated product management experience and knowledge of
technology trends in the cloud computing and edge computing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a proven
ability to improve business processes and practices to reduce costs
and increase efficiency
- Ability to identify and implement best practices and continual
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Excellent leadership and organizational skill
- Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese -(speak, listen)
- MBA degree
- Work Location: Diamond Bar, CA
- Job Type: Regular
- Benefit Eligibility: Yes
- Salary: Compensation package will be commensurate with
- Zenlayer offers a competitive compensation package, including
health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays, vacation,
personal and sick days, 401(k) plan, wellness benefits,
Keywords: VOYIG, LLC, Diamond Bar , Vice President of Product, Executive , Diamond Bar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!