Licensed Vocational Nurse (PT)
Company: The MENTOR Network
Location: Diamond Bar
Posted on: January 8, 2022
California MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, provides
services for adults and children with intellectual and
developmental disabilities and other complex challenges, including
autism spectrum disorders.Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse,
TravelingThis is a fantastic role to continue your nursing career
path and work within a setting that offers variety and rewarding
challenges. You will have large impact by providing nursing
services, training, and supports to address the medical or
psychiatric needs of individuals with a brain injury, intellectual
and developmental disability, a substance use disorder, and/or has
an emotional or behavioral disability.
- Monitor the health conditions of individuals served and ensure
quality services are provided.
- Administer medications and provide documentation as well as
oversee and monitor staff members who administer medications.
- Provide prescribed medical treatment by physician's orders and
personal care services.
- Conduct assessments, implement health care services to be
included in each Individual Service Plan (ISP), and respond to
changes of condition.
- Provide training to staff members including universal
precautions, infection control, and medication administration.
- Serve as liaison and advocate with other medical and
professional service providers.
- Provide training for individuals served with topics including
self-medication, prescribed treatments, sex education/STD
prevention and smoking cessation.Qualifications:
- Associate's Degree in Nursing or related field, or a graduate
of an accredited LPN program.
- One year of experience working with population served in a
- Current state LPN or LVN License.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Additional certifications as required by state licensing
regulations such as CPR/FA and HIV/AIDS certification, BBP, and ACT
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff, individuals
served, and families.
- You will make a difference every day and help to provide
quality of life enhancing services to the individuals we serve.Why
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities.We have a rewarding work environment for
you - come join our team - Apply Today!Sevita is a leading provider
of home and community-based specialized health care. We believe
that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. We
provide people with quality services and individualized supports
that lead to growth and independence, regardless of the physical,
intellectual, or behavioral challenges they face. We've made this
our mission for more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team
members continue to innovate and enhance care for the 50,000
individuals we serve.Equal Opportunity Employer, including
Keywords: The MENTOR Network, Diamond Bar , Licensed Vocational Nurse (PT), Healthcare , Diamond Bar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!