Human Resource Generalist
Company: NUBRIDGE EMPLOYMENT LLC
Location: Diamond Bar
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Human Resources Generalist
NuBridge Employment LLC is currently seeking an experienced Human
Resources Generalist to join our team in Diamond Bar, CA 91765.
About the Role:
Coordinates human resources activities including but not limited to
employment and employee relations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with administration of company-wide human resources
policies, procedures, and practices in accordance with stated
corporate objectives and federal and state legal requirements.
- Payroll processing, reconciliations, and auditing
- Supports in the recruiting process by coordinating interviews
with candidates; provides management with hiring
- Coordinates hiring process, including but not limited to
conducting background and reference checks, preparing salary
offers, and issuing job confirmation letters and other internal
- Coordinates and/or conducts employee-relations activities and
programs including but not limited to employee counseling,
interpretation of policies, new employee orientation, and employee
- Coordinates programs to attract qualified candidates through
the design and placement of position announcements, advertising,
and/or participation in job fairs.
- Conducts exit interviews with employees; communicates findings
- Responds to inquiries regarding the organization's processes,
policies, procedures, and programs.
- Conducts ongoing information and training sessions to develop
employees and provide support and problem resolution.
- Coordinates distribution/communication of projects including
but not limited to Employee Policy handbook, 401(k) open
enrollment, and employee recognition.
- Identifies potential employee-relations issues and makes
recommendations to management.
- Coordinates the investigation process as it relates to claims
of harassment or other company-guideline violations.
- Coordinates administration of workers' compensation and
- Assists in the administration of company compensation and
- Performs other related duties as assigned by
management.Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or equivalent.
- Two to four years related experience, or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of HR laws and regulations.
- Experience in recruiting and staffing.Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams
- Proficient in Excel
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at
all organizational levels.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels
and from various backgrounds.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary
language(s) used in the workplace.Physical Demand and Work
- Occasionally required to stand
- Occasionally required to walk
- Frequently required to sit
- Frequently required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Frequently utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read
technical information, and/or use a keyboard
- Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items less than 25
- Competitive salary will depend on experience and education
- Comprehensive benefits package availablePlease submit your
resume via the 'Apply Now' button!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Keywords: NUBRIDGE EMPLOYMENT LLC, Diamond Bar , Human Resource Generalist, Human Resources , Diamond Bar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!