Pharmacist - Research Pharmacist - Angeles Clinic
Location: Diamond Bar
Posted on: May 3, 2022
When the work you do every single day has a crucial impact on
the lives of others, every effort, every detail, and every second
matters. This shared culture of passion and dedication pulses
through Cedars-Sinai, and it's just one of the many reasons we've
achieved our fifth-consecutive Magnet designation for nursing
excellence. From working with a team of premier healthcare
professionals to using state-of-the-art facilities, you'll have
everything you need to do something incredible-for yourself, and
for others. Join us, and discover why U.S. News & World Report has
named us one of America's Best Hospitals!As a Research Pharmacist
at the Cedars-Sinai Angeles Clinic, you will assist in providing
therapeutic recommendations and answering medication and patient
-related questions from other healthcare providers.
- Identifies, resolves, and prevents potential and actual
medication-related problems including untreated indications,
improper drug selection, sub-therapeutic dosage, overdosage,
failure to receive medication, adverse drug reactions, drug
interactions, and medications without indication.
- Provides patients and other healthcare providers with education
on medication use, side effects, and drug interactions when
- Communicates with physicians and pharmacists to recommend
changes in medication therapy to optimize patient outcomes (i.e.
labs not at goal, discontinuation of medication).
- Strongly meets/exceeds reviews which includes consistently
passing competency assessments.
- Preceptes students and residents.
- Participates in protocol development and/or updates.
- Participates in initiatives and projects to support the
- Participates in training other pharmacists and pharmacy support
specialists and may serve as a champion for competency
assessment(s) content and sign off based on years of experience and
- Supports the process of completing medication prior
authorizations as needed.
- Documents patient progress and outcomes for future
- Assures ongoing performance improvement of the pharmaceutical
care services provided.
- Provides physician education through presentations and
"Pharmacy Hot Topics" Cedars-Sinai Medical Group internal monthly
Keywords: CEDARS-SINAI, Diamond Bar , Pharmacist - Research Pharmacist - Angeles Clinic, Other , Diamond Bar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!