Senior Claims Adjuster - Casualty
Company: Auto Club of Southern California
Location: Diamond Bar
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Senior Claims Adjuster - CasualtyExcited to grow your career?We
value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help
one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new
talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you
see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!$2000 sign-on bonus
for External Hires!The Auto Club of Southern CA is looking for a
Claims Service Representative for our High Severity Team;
responsible for investigation, evaluation and negotiation of high
complexity claims in compliance with established company technical
and customer service. Currently this is a work from home position,
however, training is in office and subject to change in the
- Communicate and interact with a variety of individuals
including insureds and claimants.
- Explain benefits, coverages, fault and claims process either
verbally or in writing in compliance with regulatory and statutory
- Conduct phone and/or field investigations to determine
liability and damages. May attend and participate in legal
proceedings. Identify and obtain statements from insureds,
claimants and witnesses.
- Evaluate and determine claim values upon receipt and assessment
of property, bodily injury and liability data.
- Negotiate within settlement authority with insureds and
claimants to resolve their first- and third-party claims.
- Handle administrative functions, update database production
reports, and document and update claim files via company systems,
i.e. CACS, HUON, HOC, etc.
- Verify and interpret/resolve coverage by gathering necessary
information to ensure policy applicability.
- Coordinate with internal and external departments as
- Identify cross-sell opportunities based on members' product
needs and service requests. Enhance member relationship by
diversifying use of products and services.
- Provide sales leads to insurance, travel and other departments
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned or
- 4-yr. College Degree or equivalent combination of education and
work experience required.
- Ability to service claims of high complexity, with prior
- Moderate computer and line of business technical software
- Solid knowledge of negligence and subrogation principles
- Moderate understanding of vehicle nomenclature and repair
practices or; moderate understanding of building nomenclature and
- Advanced organization and planning recognition skills
- Advanced oral and written communication skills required.
- Advanced interpersonal skills required.
- Position requires a minimum of 3 years Casualty
- This position requires being in the field to attend
depositions, mediations, and trials.Remarkable benefits:
- Health coverage for medical, dental, vision
- 401(K) saving plan with company match AND Pension
- Tuition assistance
- PTO for community volunteer programs
- Wellness program
- Employee discountsThe Automobile Club of Southern California is
part of the largest federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have
14,000 employees in 21 states helping 17 million members. The
strength of our organization is our employees. Bringing together
and supporting different cultures, backgrounds, personalities, and
strengths creates a team capable of delivering legendary, lifetime
service to our members. When we embrace our diversity - we win. All
of Us! With our national brand recognition, long-standing
reputation since 1902, and constantly growing membership, we are
seeking career-minded, service-driven professionals to join our
team."Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver legendary
service and beneficial products that provide members peace of mind
and value."AAA is an Equal Opportunity EmployerThe Automobile Club
of Southern California will consider for employment all qualified
applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner
consistent with the requirements of applicable federal, state and
local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Keywords: Auto Club of Southern California, Diamond Bar , Senior Claims Adjuster - Casualty, Other , Diamond Bar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!