Enrollment Coordinator (Bilingual Chinese or Spanish)
Company: Bright Health
Location: Diamond Bar
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Back to Career Site
Our Mission is to Make Healthcare Right. Together. Built upon the
belief that by connecting and aligning the best local resources in
healthcare delivery with the financing of care, we can deliver a
superior consumer experience, lower costs, and optimized clinical
What drives our mission? The company values we live and breathe
every day. We keep it simple: Be Brave. Be Brilliant. Be
Accountable. Be Inclusive. Be Collaborative.
If you share our passion for changing healthcare so all people can
live healthy, brighter lives - apply to join our team.
Enrollment Coordinator position reports directly to the Enrollment
Manager. Primary responsibilities are to ensure timely and accurate
processing of enrollment applications, disenrollment,
cancellations, and eligibility changes. Ensure all member
communication materials are mailed within the required timeframes.
Assist prospective and current members by responding to and
resolving all inquiries related to the enrollment process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handles incoming customer calls and assignments in a
- Works on assigned/required weekends and after-hours during open
- Handles and processes all member enrollment, disenrollment, and
cancellation requests; Duties include but not limited to:
- Prints all incoming applications and disenrollments from fax or
electronic enrollment via enrollment site, or OEC (mailed in
(scan), emailed in)
- Verifies and print beneficiary eligibility evidence for Part
A/B, Medi-cal and Wipro (infocrossing)
- Date stamps, sorts and combines application with eligibility
into PDF packets. (Manage each application with its down individual
folders for back up)
- Screens all incoming application and follow up with broker for
all discrepancies / missing information to ensure application is
- Pre-logs application into Enrollment system for tracking and
- Processes enrollment applications: Data entry of prospective
member into enrollment system for completed enrollments that have
been evaluated with an assigned election type/code.
- Generates submission report and upload enrollment application
to member profile on a daily basis
- Prints auto-generated notices (OEV, DIS, REJ, CAN, RFI etc.).
Upload, call log and mail out.
- Verification of member with Medi-Cal eligibility through online
verification for DSNP monthly process
- Notifies Broker Relations Department when questionable or
non-compliant pattern is identified with specific brokers
- Coordinates outbound calls with Member Services Department for
research or obtaining additional information, Participating in Team
chats, emails and meetings related to Department operations
- Conducts any necessary research on questionable applications by
working with supervisory staff.
- Coordinates with Member Services Department to properly track
the mailing of ID cards, and all other applicable letter/notices to
members after enrollment completion
- Responsible for handling the prospective Member calls
transferred/received from Member Services Department and/or other
departments. Inform Supervisor/Manager of issues encountered and
provide resolution in a timely manner
- Assists in translation and proofreading upon request from upper
management and the marketing department
- Education: At least high school diploma; preferable college
- Experience: Preferably with one (1) year of hands on Medicare
enrollment/disenrollment background; or equivalent general
healthcare background health plan, hospital administrative work, or
doctor's office front desk. Preferably has some experience with
healthcare member services or general customer service
- Bilingual in Chinese or Spanish required, spoken and written -
must be able to communicate effectively and professionally.
Language will be tested for fluency.
- Good organization skills, detail oriented
- Able to work efficiently and can follow instruction
- Computer skills to include Word processing and Excel
For individuals assigned to a location(s) in California, Bright
Health is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the
compensation range for this position. Actual compensation will vary
based on the applicant's education, experience, skills, and
abilities, as well as internal equity. A reasonable estimate of the
range is $16 to $23 hourly.
Additionally, employees are eligible for health benefits; life and
disability benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with match; up to 21
days of PTO, 10 paid holidays, plus 2 floating holidays per year;
and a lifestyle spending account.
We're Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We are realizing a completely different healthcare experience where
payors, providers, doctors, and patients can all feel connected,
aligned and unified on the same team. By eradicating the frictions
of competing needs, we are making it possible to give everyone more
of what they want and deserve. We do this by:
Focusing on Consumers
We understand patient pain points, eliminating complexity while
increasing transparency, for greater access and easier
Building on Alignment
We integrate and align individual incentives at all levels, from
financing to optimization to delivery of care.
Powered by Technology
We employ our purpose built, integrated data platform to connect
clinical, financial, and social data, to deliver exceptional
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse
employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our
consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran
status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Bright Health, Diamond Bar , Enrollment Coordinator (Bilingual Chinese or Spanish), Other , Diamond Bar, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!